There are often vacancies for volunteers at our shops, give us a call or drop your nearest shop an email to see if there is something that suits your skills and abilities.
We provide a supportive and friendly working environment for people from a variety of backgrounds including people who have recently retired, recovering from mental illness or with other support needs.
Volunteers will receive training and supervision and some assistance with travel and lunch expenses and benefit from contributing to our much needed and valued services.
Refurnish Devon welcomes and values the contribution of help in all aspects of the organisation including:
- Testing and repairing appliances
- Dismantling appliances for spare parts
- Repairing/restoring furniture
- Collecting and delivering furniture
- Dealing with customers in our shops
- Cleaning furniture and appliances
- Assisting in the warehouse
- Administrative support
- Drivers and Drivers Assistants